Sunday, February 6, 2011

a REAL blog now

So when my sis came back from Australia
She used my facial cleanser as her body shampoo then I have to buy new one *RM31 down the drain*

So when we were all out to get new clothes
I was just standing next to them and go "Oooh, this looks good on you" and bought nothing

So when I was diligently cleaning out my room
I saw this pile of clothes waiting for me to fold and sort them in the drawer then I got lazy

So when I settle down to actually do my homework
I find interesting stuff online then I'm here

So when my lecturer gave homework
I find myself slacking off the whole holiday then I fret about it on due date.

Life's good so far, my sister is back in Malaysia till this Friday.
Room is clean, toilet is clean, sink is clean, stomach is full with Canadian pizza.
PC is alright, line is awesome, tomorrow no school.

Kyuhyun got his well-deserved rest
*sleep, eat, play games, watch tv, sing, sleep again, eat, watch tv ....... well, he pretty much SPELL it out in EVERY fancafe he got, copy pasting it four times, JUST BECAUSE he is bored - he pointed it out.*
Heechul got his *LET'S GO HAVE A TOUR ON NARCISSISTIC!HEECHUL'S HOMETOWN* tour
Others disappeared so I think they rest all the same, but in VERY low profile
Then now they are shipped off to Thailand to make commercial~ YAY/NAY you decide~ =)

So while I'm ranting.......
I'll just say one thing.....
Happy Chinese New Year, people~
I still wish it's the holidays~ T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment