Monday, March 7, 2011

I can feel you breathing and it's keeping me awake

Tens and thousands of time
words spilled out of your mouth
I shut my ears listening to something worthwhile
but your voice covered mine
and it got washed away like yesterday

2 years after and endless stress I endured
I thought this is the end
didn't know that it just started before I can rejoice for the near end

There are so much ways that I thought of
But apparently you are smart enough not to give me the only thing that gives me freedom

That base, if you have given me
I'm afraid that I might just disappear at this point of time
Confusions and uncertainty
I hate them more than stress

5 years after, I don't know how long I can keep my eyes blind and my ears deaf.
"I can feel you breathing and it's keeping me awake"
Here, that statement, doesn't mean that you are a reminder
But this is suffocating and it is driving me to the edge

To what edge, maybe you'll know it one day.
Till then I'll continue to endure.

No comments:

Post a Comment