Sunday, May 29, 2011

Yesterday night

Yesterday night was awesome...
Wasn't really affected much by Dongha's suicide during the concert unlike SS3...
But I somehow was reminded about it when I looked at Kyuhyun
But most of the time, he is far from me...
You know the SJM line up...
Kyuhyun stands to the right most of the time with Mi and Hyuk...
And I was at the left side of the stage.
While during his solo, he didn't walked out to the outer stage just stood at the middle and sang.
Only saw him towards the end of it when he finished singing Super Girl they switched places to stand..

Henry was at our side the most...And it was awesome.
Henry's like 3 meters away from me...
Tried really hard to raise the SJW Henry towel when he looked over to our side..
and he is every bit of awesome.
He waved, he smiled, and tried to look for placards.
I'm pretty sure he is because he kept scanning our side of the crowd.
And he performed Off My Mind...
Malaysian crowd is the first one to listen to it live. =)
and it was awesome...

Zhoumi was awesome too....
He sang 3.00am by Z-Chen
LOL~ a friend of Zhoumi, a Malaysian Singer.
Skinny, tall, need some fat in him and awesome features... =)
Awesome voice he has... really.
can lum sei see him sing.

Sungmin didn't do a solo, which is pretty sad....

you can check my RTs coz I RT-ed a lot.
other than that yesterday night is awesome.
they had on very heavy make-up though.

<3 Kyuhyun =)

No comments:

Post a Comment