Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The day my PC dies

A faithful Sunday night~
After a couple of fruitless tries to install AutoCAD to my PC....
my PC rejected it because the processor doesn't have a thing called SSE2..
Blasted beans.
Dismantled the whole thing and kidnapped my sister's PC.
She doesn't have a monitor anyway~

ANYWAY~
My brain is dead from all this installing crap...
Then I rushed my last assignment and report today.
Also trying to rush my project title to submit by this Wednesday, but my supervisor is SO hard to reach.
Doing Main Drain by the way..... =_=
The things that you hate will always find you....
Fluid *creeps*

I'm just real dead tried.......

Positive news~
There are 41 orders of 5th album..... *claps* *throws confetti*
41 orders total of 67 albums~ =)
It will be a horror to pack and send them out, but the more the merrier... =)
and donations are very WOW worthy.. =)
considering RM is an all time low, KRW and USD is rising now --- should have did it when USD was low
But still happy~ =)

There's a few more weeks to the comeback...
it's sad, yet happy thing...
Well, if you follow anything Super Junior you might have already know Jungsoo and Heechul isn't at all young.
Their military service is due, both of them said next year should be it.
Both are waiting to receive some kind of letter shipping them to some place.
But anyhoooooo, take responsibility when it is due...
Didn't say I won't going to miss them, but I probably won't cry over it... =)
It's a good thing...... and Super Junior still lives. =)
Anyhooooo~~~ can't wait for the comeback...

Also, together with their comeback, the fandom is in uproar again.
I hearby say......
Please do not believe in rumours that has no proper source what so ever....
***plainly STOP BELIEVE IN CHINESE SITES***
There's where 80% of the rumours starts.
the other 20% from Twitter, Tumblr and facebook.
Sungmin dyeing his hair Neon Green is the most absurd I've heard,
and you are not gullible to believe but plain stupid.
He is on Jack The Ripper....... WHAT NEON GREEN HAIR?
You must not be a fan to begin with. LOL~
Also~~~~ People who doesn't read what SJW wrote about the album sales, please don't spread false rumour about SJW. Thank you~ It's getting pretty annoying.

Anyway~~~~ People have a good life, and..... oh well, behave.

No comments:

Post a Comment