Monday, November 14, 2011

I hope that you know that this is a reply =)

In life, things sometimes just doesn't go the way that we want it to go
But hey, didn't we said it before...
Everyday we live is like an everyday test...
Hurdles that we have to jump over...
Sometimes we gave the wrong answer..
Sometimes we fall flat on the face and the bar trips over....
But there's always a solution, a correction...
A moment where you get to stand back up...

It's all what you want, not what has turned out.

We will never change if we don't want it to.. =)

Here is to Forever...
Where Forever will lead to~ =)

PS: This coming from the person who doesn't believe we will walk this through....
But you are partly my strength...
and everyone of you guys, who taught me that Forever does exist if we hold true to it...
If you don't give up, I won't give up.
If you gave up, I will be there to bring your hope back.
7 is a number that holds more than its value, remember that~ =)

PPS: Let me creep to a corner and cry my eyes out....... SEE WHAT YOU DID!!! SEI YEH~

No comments:

Post a Comment