Friday, March 23, 2012

New Life

With a refreshed mind
A new goal
A new target
A new dream
I will work hard for it

Though I may falter while achieving it
Help me stand up
Help me reset my mind again

Towards a new life...
Let's go~~~ 아자....

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." - Matthew 11:28-30 NIV

"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." - 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment