Sunday, October 17, 2010

short yet powerful

I don't even know whether I want to write an account to account thing here
Coz it's too short of a showcase to actually experience a lot of stuff
So I'll just give a few comments here...

It wasn't exactly that worth it - an hour for RM 259
It was really worthy - Their live voices was the first I heard and it was AWESOME. I tell you AWESOME. (especially Junsu's)
It was funny - Serena C is a great MC as always
It was a little boring - The interview part of the thing was REALLY short and it didn't even ask proper question
Interview was pretty awkward though
It was not a showcase for non Korean speakers - Translator wasn't doing such a good job
It was pretty fun - The music was awesome and and the encore was all JUMP JUMP JUMP
It ended too abruptly - It was like "This is our last song" Sang and descended off the stage using trap doors.

So yeah~ I'm here still waiting for photos... LMAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment