Monday, June 20, 2011

Drifted apart

There are times like these
that I felt that we are no longer that close knit group of friends that we were
There are times like these
that I felt that we should let go what we were holding on to so dear
There are times like these
that I felt that we are hoping on to a thin fine line of forever that doesn't exist

There are times like these
that I felt that I have wronged you guys and my selfish self have got to apologise in order to go on

I'm sorry for all the things that I've done and said to hurt, annoy any of you guys...
I hope there are more days together, more happy times together.
Though you might not know what it was, or you know that there are things that I did to you.....
I hope you guys accept my sincere apology.

I just have to do this, because I felt distance, distance that I don't want it to be there.
and the change.................

WTF - this says it all right, somehow in this world of impossible, there's still hope of forever.
To you guys..... =)

1 comment: