Thursday, June 16, 2011

In life, there are always two

one of the opposite.

You can look at the world as a physical object
or you can view it as a soulful place.

You choose your way,
at the beginning of things,
and most of the time, you won't get to change it halfway through.

Because as this world changes and important things sets in,
at the end of the day,
I hope I can learn more things about the heart than securing a place at The Top.

This world is a show.......
but even a show has at least 20% truth in it.

The heart should feel sadness, joy, anger, resentment, frustration, gratefulness and many other things.
Do not shut them out.
Otherwise, in life, there won't be two anymore.


If you don't understand what I typed, don't worry, I don't understand it either.
I have too much emotion blended into one messy post.
Don't fret about it.
You can interpret it however you like, but I hope at the end you get the good stuff out of it.

If you are a friend and trying to figure what am I trying to say, look at it figuratively, and don't take it too literaly. If you do, chances are you don't get what I'm trying to express.. hehe~ It's too vague, anyways.

http://grisclair.livejournal.com/30369.html --- Read this, however. Again read it with your heart, not the brain. You might understand better =) The characters, the scene, the situation isn't important, what you interpret is.

No comments:

Post a Comment