Monday, August 1, 2011

August

Hi, you the last month of the 3rd quarter of the year.
I'm not ready for you but who can stop time.
6 months left to be fully in Malaysia.......

Just got my project title 2 days back
Design a main drainage system for a housing developement
Drainage is not my forte but I guess that is where you learn stuff about things that you don't know
Not going to aim for best project, but trying to learn what I can on Hydrology that I hate so much

I've change my view in life
Maybe knowing that I'm not going to be here any longer is a good thing
but thinking about both parents that have to work their ass out at an age that supposed to be enjoying life
just in order to let me have a brighter future than they do just saddens me
This here brings in the government that eats money and made RM such a small currency that I despise on

I don't want to be selfish, I'm pretty content with life.
I won't complain much even if I were to study degree in Inti
But having bigger dream, bigger goals
I wouldn't mind stepping out when my dad urges......
Korea can wait, in 10 years time I'm pretty sure it'll still be there, but my dad might not be


Crying while writing this isn't a good idea
But left with only 2-3 months to apply for the Uni and 6 months to live this life I have here
and after this 6 months we are all saying farewell
It's hard not to
I wonder how my sister felt when she left around 6 years ago

Hopes, Dreams and Goals..... I have them aplenty...
But when the fear is so huge and it comes together in the name of both parents
You doubt whether your courage is enough to overcome it.

Regrets I have none of them and I don't believe regrets help you in life
But
If my dad were to pass away without his foot stained by New Zealand grounds, his lungs filled with New Zealand air, his stomach contaminated with New Zealand food.
I think I probably won't be able to forgive myself.
And my mom......... She just needs to know that I'm able to fund both of them~
That's how simple mom's mind is.

Living my life to cater the people that matters to me
I'll feel pretty much content with life
That's all I need to remember

No comments:

Post a Comment