Thursday, August 4, 2011

Let me be that delusional fangirl for once

"Thanks To"s are spreading everywhere
Well, today is the 3rd and the albums hit the stores
I was fine while reading the absurdity of Kyuhyun's brain
The amount of nicknames for people he knows and words that make no sense
aaaand his starcraft friends with all the flamboyant character names...
drive every translator in this ELF fandom crazy

However
I got hold of Ryeowook's
and his love for the members are evident in his words
Kangin was mentioned, Hangeng was mention, Kibum was mentioned
All with such love, my heart is aching

Then I got hold of Donghae's
OTLed because it was not a Thanks To but a freaking ESSAY
so I waited for the translation........ and then I got it.
the pipe burst and the tears starts coming down
"After 5jib we will not be releasing anymore Super Junior albums temporarily."
This line just rings around my ears for like ever.
together with my tlist, we are all a mess.
trying to suck it in because I have order calculation to do...


It has never hit as hard as how Heechul hinted through his tweet the other day
Heechul hinted
Donghae said it right at your face
I know......I knew that this is the last one for I don't know how long
I knew it since SS3.....
I knew it since even then...
But now it is here....
The beginning of the end....


As I am trying to wrap my head *again* at the pending end
my friend tweeted
"It's not the last. 믿을게요."
"If we don't have faith in them who will."
I'm going to hold on, Super Junior is here..... will be here
I'm going to accept everything that's going to happen in this promotional period
and enjoy this last few months


This will be my closure
as I'm leaving too.


I love you, Super Junior....
Thank you for all the joy that you brought my life
I'm glad that I stay with you guys till this day
And I'll wait for the day you guys make a comeback~
Be it after 10 years..... I'll still wait for it.
*Jungsoo and Heechul will be 40 OMG~ and others late 30s LOL*


우리는 슈퍼주니어에요~
우리는 엘프예요~
우리는 하나~ 영원히~
사랑해요~

No comments:

Post a Comment