Monday, September 12, 2011

I've been so busy

and actually still is...

Thing with the albums...
And members being an annoying prick asking for their albums to reach before Friday.
That's right, because we don't have 208 albums to handle.
because we don't have have schools to attend to...
because I don't have a project to bury my head in...
because we only have you who bought the album.
because we have all the time in the world.

Thing with the project
I'm getting no where with it
because when I work on it
I think about albums
I think about fees
I think about timetable
I think about how to build the model
I think about WHAT THE HELL MY SUPERVISOR WANTS

Thing with my life
humans who thinks the world must revolve around them
humans who thinks that the world is always against them
humans who has two faces (or more)
humans who has brains stuck in their asses
humans who just blatantly blames others
humans who can't stop sticking their noses off other people's business
humans who demands more than they deserve
JUST PLAINLY HUMANS

I'm stressed...
I need to see and meet things and people like these....
I have a right to rant.

To me, my life comes first for now...
Catering Services will be provided at a later date.
Have a problem with that....
Talk to the hand~
/shuffles away

No comments:

Post a Comment