Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My very own catering service

Stupid init?
I say "It's for the love...."
but it is still stupid...
enduring human beings with their brains in their asses.
but with a slight gratefulness.... I'm happy.
being shallow....

Who the hell are you?
Recently, I've been thinking of you.
was happy that you sent texts to me..
but what crap..... people send text to me all the time asking about Inti bus services...
Obviously not going to look anymore into it..
I have no rights to.

Am I cut out for this?
Sometimes I just feel like throwing them all away...
staring at it for so long but can't make out what was studied...
It's frustrating.... in so many levels.
Studied for 6 FULL semesters...
graduating in a few months time...
But can't even make out the details of a drain...
useless piece of shit.

Are you still here for me?
Looking at you right now...
sometimes makes me more emo than I should..
Guess the idea of can't have you is more hurting than I thought it to be.
Can't cry like I used to...
Sometimes I want my own room back.
Maybe that's the cause of this stress and emoness...
but I hate being weak, you know that right?
wish you can send me some word of encouragement..
But what am I?
Just another fan that you chance by...
Still, love you one whole lot that I can't let go.
weakness, hate it.

time, aren't you running a little to hard?
4 months and 10 days... That's all I have left.
What will I make out of this..
what will I achieve
what will I obtain
what will I contribute..
It all starts here, right at this second.
go on... run.....
because I'm running together with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment