Wednesday, February 22, 2012

From the land down under

Hellllooooo~~
I'm already in Australia~ =)
I wished I have pictures to post...
But nah~ I don't have much...
Next time I'll post a beautiful picture of my new school..

Nothing much to say really...
Just that here is so much alike Malaysia..
only the sun has burnt me till light brown..
it's the first time I'm actually putting on sunblock every time before I go out.

I'm going out to the City on Friday...
The city is a gorgeous place.. =)
I went there once yesterday..
tall buildings and wide concourse here and there..

I'm also only an hour away from the beach...
Which is pretty much my dream...
I LOVE THE BEACH..
So being so near it is awesome. =)

Anyway~ Here is awesome...
Miss everyone at home~
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment