Friday, February 17, 2012

The thought of leaving will never set in before 24 hours

I started packing 1 week before my flight

Procrastinated and messed up the packed stuff within the week

Repacked them all and more within 3 hours the night before

I guess if it isn't last minute, the progress will be either slow or not moving at all
Last minute is a catalyst
Last minute is a time where you realise "Damn, I've got to do this"
Last minute is where everything sets in and shouts at you
"Hey, look here. You have got to face this no matter what. No more running away."

Ask me whether I'm reluctant to leave, I'd say "I don't know... are you fond of leaving your comfort zone?"
Ask me whether I'm excited to go, I'd say "Hell yeah, the furthest place I've gone to is Singapore."
Balance.... There you have it...

These two months flew by like a bullet train
Just a lot more happening in between
Nothing is slowing down
Life isn't slowing down either
Everyone's got to move forward

So the next time I'm writing a blog
it won't be in Malaysia
I'll be in Australia
but hey, it is still Earth...

People who missed me, we are just a flight away...
The old life back in hometown, hey, we are just a flight away...
The buddies that are more than just buddies to me, hey, we are just a flight away...
My family, we are just a flight away...
To my youngest sister.... we are just a flight away...

I'm glad that I'm not somewhere far unreachable..
I'm glad you guys aren't too...

To life, that only moves forward and has no regrets...
Let's clank our glasses and drink to it~ =)
Goodbye~ and Hello...

No comments:

Post a Comment