Friday, January 14, 2011

Another blog about 삼총사~

Why is it an AWESOME musical.....
Trust me it's not JUST because Kyuhun is in it...


When I watch this fancam....
I'm smiling like this =D maybe even broader...
In news and interviews, they, the musical actors, were talking about how all four of the d'Artagnan are different in their own ways..
Kyuhyun is more of the naive, clumsy type...
Kim Mooyeol (the one in that fancam), Jay(from Trax) and (the other not sure what's his name) are more of the mature, confident type...

I love them all~~~
Even Kim Buprae, Kim Bumsuk, Min Youngki, JunSang, Dana, and the other older lady who plays the other Constance, the one who played Jusaac....
even the one who steals d'Artagnan's bag is cute~~!

THIS MUSICAL IS JUST SO MUCH LOVE
*and Kim Mooyeol is ABSOLUTELY adorable~~ I've been watching his curtain call fancams too...*

*............and I'm missing it all. like I said, forever regret the decision of postponing the Korea trip*

No comments:

Post a Comment