Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lab classes are the one that killed the timetable

A new semester started yesterday (Monday)~~
And my timetable is pretty much shouting "I'M AWESOME!!!"

I only have classes until 2pm from Monday to Wednesday
4pm on Thursday
12pm Friday

*each slot is an hour*

Talk about awesomeness, this is what you want to see in your schedule~
and I'm taking 5 subjects!!!!!!
and it looks emptier than my last semester timetable which I took four~!

*the one that I struggled so hard*

I love 3 credit hour subjects~ <3
no lab~ only 4 hours of lecture classes~
--though I won't go hurrah on how hard it is to get high coursework marks--

Getting oh so hardworking teachers again~
Cheah Beng Khoon, Susan Chong and Khoo Say Keong....
They started teaching on their first class....
And Khoo Say Keong is teaching me two subjects, and he is an assignment giver~~
Susan Chong, I'll pray real hard not to fail her class since she's famous for failing people~
I'm happy to get Cheah Beng Khoon though, he is one of my favourite teacher....
Taught me two drawing classes and Surveying 1 which I aced in all three of them.
definitely aiming for an A for his subject.... 
Not so sure about my business teacher though, never met her. Will be seeing her on  Thursday =)

Taking 5 CORE subjects this semester I may have a bullet ran through my brain when I chose it.
But I believe I can do it!

STEEL DESIGN~ FIGHTING~!
REINFORCED CONCRETE DESIGN~ FIGHTING~!
SURVEYING 2~ FIGHTING~!
HIGHWAY & TRAFFIC ENGINEERING~ FIGHTING~!
FOUNDATION IN BUSINESS ORGANISATION~ FIGHTING~!

No comments:

Post a Comment