Saturday, January 8, 2011

Musicals may just be his best thing that happened in his life, ever

Not to mention it's 삼총사 (The Three Musketeers)
It's a storyline that fits EXACTLY to his beginnings of being THE NEW Super Junior member being rejected and look down on until he proved his worth,
I'm glad that this is his first musical
Even if he has a new musical, I don't think it'll beat this awesome musical.

It'll be his last four shows (two on 12th and two on 19th)
Don't say that I'm following too much, I was just on twitter and I get info from there *coughcough*

He'll get more rest, for sure.
But I'm more than 100% sure that he rather be on stage doing Musicals.

I've watched Yesung's Curtain Call fancams - Hong Gil Dong and Spamalot *didn't watch Namhansansung*
I've watched Sungmin's Curtain Call - Akilla and Hong Gil Dong

*Sadly I didn't know Super Junior when Xanadu was on, so I never watch Heechul and Kangin in Musical, only heard the songs.*

Compared to everything that I've watched.
Kyuhyun's the one that really shone on the Musical stage *bias aside*
btw shone here doesn't mean do best, but his face is all smiles and all.
If you see his schedule, you would think that his smile wouldn't be all that bright.
and I LOVE his smile =)

*I saw the fancams of him in the building lobby of his musical and everything he is damn hyper*
*playing around with his sunbae, intro him to the fans then ran away (replayed that fancam COUNTLESS of times)*


*embed because I can do whatever in my blog - adorable*


=)

And when you spoke, I know that I didn't like the wrong person.
Thank you for complaining in your twitter, though the standing ovation came after your tweet, but the actors were happy, and Min Youngki gets one from your fans before he leaves that stage.

[110107 / 4 PM SHOW / THOUGHTS OF A FAN ♥]
Today there was a standing ovation both during the first
 and second act, so I think the actors and Kyuhyun were really very touched. Since the other actors liked it so much, and Kyuhyun noticed it, he liked it even more. Thanks to the standing ovation that there was at the end of the first act, I saw Kyuhyun work even harder on stage for the second act. That again made me feel thankful and sorry and even so pleased, it's hard to explain. I couldn't help but to just feel embarrassed, why did I not give them such a pleasant thing before, such strength.

ㄴ [110107 / 8 PM SHOW / THOUGHTS OF A FAN ♥]
Really, he also showed an even more enthusiastic image during the second show.. during the curtain call Kyuhyun looked so emotional, I had a lot of regrets and felt truly apologetic. From now on, at the remaining shows as well, I will give my all when applauding ^^ today was very touching.

/via @pastakyu SJ-WORLD.NET // Original source. 시크릿

규현아~~ 사랑해요~ 영원히~~ 
Forever in love with him~ Forever~

No comments:

Post a Comment