Sunday, April 10, 2011

100 facts about me

Saw people flooding my timeline with this and decided to make one too
but now, not going to trend that #100factsaboutme or spam people's timeline
So HERE it is~ My crazy facts that doesn't really have much base~
  1. I have 3 annoying but awesome sisters, there used to be days were I think how would we be if we have a brother but I don't anymore.
  2. I have 6 AWESOME and IRREPLACEABLE wives, and I love them to bits.
  3. I love the numbers 7 and 13... *NO, it has nothing to do with anything Super Junior, 13 is my birthdate and I consider that as my lucky number since primary school *I'm prety sure SJ hadn't even formed yet, and Jungsoo, the pervert/creeper, is still oggling over girls, Heechul is going around breaking girls heart, and Kyuhyun is being all smart and getting that president award for Mathematic Olympiad thingy* and 7 is the number of people in my gang that is going to stay together forever, 7个人 is our favourite line *when this gang is formed (slowly), I only know who's Henry; Zhoumi isn't even in the picture yet, it's in 2007 people~ They were still doing DON'T DON!!! and Henry is still awesomely playing the awesome violin and butthurt people are hating that he is awesome*
  4. WTF has another meaning with my 7个人 gang =)
  5. I love to confuse people on whether I'm straight or "crooked".
  6. I'm a pretty messy person, but when I clean, I clean EVERYTHING till it shines.
  7. I brush my teeth to prevent myself from eating things that I shouldn't be eating.
  8. I love small room with a window - my current room
  9. I hate studying, doing assignments and lab reports. But throw me anything Maths I'll finish all for you.
  10. I'm a picky drama/movie watcher.
  11. I know nuts about Kpop before 2007 and in 2007 I was introduced to TVXQ and now a die-hard fan of Super Junior, but listens to a lot others.
  12. I'm REALLY quiet in front of strangers, and only open my mouth when needed.
  13. I love reading, I can spend hours on it *even to the point to neglecting studies (not that I'm proud) and sleepless night* if I find something interesting.
  14. I'm DEAD afraid of blood and wounds, my imaginations scared the shit out of me when I see them, but I donate my blood twice every year, and isn't afraid of my own wounds.
  15. I love Yoo Jae Suk
  16. I love Super Junior
  17. I don't think I can love any other artist more than I do Cho Kyuhyun
  18. I love to keep coins in a piggy bank, and count them at the very end of the year and put them into the bank. *it's not a part of saving*
  19. The average money I use per week should be around RM60
  20. The most expensive piece of clothing that I bought with my money is a RM150 Converse light checkered shirt which is awesomely authentic.
  21. I spent most of my time online.
  22. I use to write fics but stop at the moment because I have no inspiration to write in the mean time
  23. I would be studying English and English Literature now, if my mom would let me accept that offer that I got from one IPTA that I didn't apply at all. *It was through my STPM, and I submitted one but not that subject and not to that school.
  24. I position my hair when I sleep so that the next day when I wake up, my hair doesn't run everywhere.
  25. I seldom comb my hair.
  26. I don't eat much snacks.
  27. I love apples and watermelon
  28. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE dark chocolates *I'll marry the person who promises me daily supplies of dark chocolate and divorce him if it wasn't fulfilled. =P*
  29. I always loiter around in the net even though I said I'll go study/do assignments.
  30. I love black, purple of any shade (just not the one that's too near the category pink), maroon, navy. basically anything dark and near the colour black.
  31. I love being alone
  32. I hate being weak
  33. I love sunglasses
  34. I love lying on bed just to listen to random music being played (that's also how I found Super Junior)
  35. I love to rant..... A LOT
  36. I day dream A LOT
  37. I sometimes mix dream with reality and think that I did something but in reality I didn't, because it was in my dream.
  38. I don't really like cute stuff
  39. I am a passive spazzer, I don't spazz in real life like how I do everywhere in the net
  40. I love ballads
  41. I love bass voices over anything (ask my school choir ㅋㅋㅋ)
  42. Procrastinate is my middle name
  43. in most Kpop group I really like the one that doesn't have much fame at first then all of a sudden they are famous like nobody's business and they have awesome voices (e.g. Kyuhyun -- he was a nobody when he first joined Super Junior, and he was hated by fans but he got REALLY famous after Sorry Sorry and EVEN more famous during Bonamana, Junsu -- He use to be the no one because Taec, Jay, Nickhun are rolling, but now he is famous for his Satoori in variety shows and his awesome voice and produced and wrote songs that ACTUALLY made it into a famous OST and it is awesome *this have to thank One Way especially Chance*, There are more but the others doesn't have much fame out of Korea anyways~)
  44. I was called The Voice of Heaven in the time when I was in my school choir because apparently they say I sing like I would sing a hymn/lullaby and it's really soothing. LOL!!! most of the high notes were bear by me *shyselfpraiseshy* After 3 years and more of no practice, my throat got weak and hoarse
  45. I love it when they have Super Junior M activities in Taiwan --- I don't need translations. LOL! *LEARNING KOREAN THOUGH* also I get to see Kyuhyun, Henry, Zhoumi more, and and and and and and and Hyukjae and Sungmin joining SJM just completes my life. My whole bias list (minus Heechul and Yesung is on display) - Kyuhyun, Hyukjae, Henry... THEN THEN THEN Donghae and Kyuhyun are ALWAYS so much hyper in the Chinese Entertainment. Scratch that, THEY ALL ARE!!! All the crack are all bubbled in them with Leeteuk, Shindong Yesung and Heechul not there they are like "WAH!!! PAPA MAMA NOT HERE, I PLAY~!" *especially Hea and Kyu so yea* and and and this year them in Taiwan just makes my life so much better (because China shows are lame and Taiwan shows are AWESOME!!) and Taiwan LOVES Super Junior as a whole~ so more love to Henry and Zhoumi =)
  46. I believe one day Henry and Zhoumi will be accepted by everyone that they are indeed Super Junior, because they really are. I still want to believe that this fandom is not as split apart as it really is. Because trust me, we may be the largest international fandom ever, but there are also a lot of brainless antis around that are also fans.
  47. I don't believe in Forever unless it is attached to Super Junior. *you can say how I look at reality as it is, or I'm just delusional over Super Junior, don't pretty much care*
  48. I always regret but I do it again anyways
  49. I know Chinese, I speak it, I read it, just not VERY GOOD at writing it.
  50. I get frustrated very easily if I don't know something that I should know
  51. I love to fly
  52. I love pretty airport and I can spend all day in it just going around the departure area and shop, but that I have to buy a ticket and fly LOL~
  53. I love high heels
  54. I blast music when I do work, when I'm bathing, when I do anything really.
  55. I still think Ok Go's Music Videos are the BEST videos that I can loop forever and REALLY appreciate the hard work that they put in it when I watch their Behind the scenes.
  56. I love how most of the time we don't need to worry about Kyuhyun doesn't want to eat.
  57. I love how Kyuhyun has a little belly when he stands like how Mr.Choo stands
  58. I hate memorising terms and names, but I hate memorising formulas even more.
  59. My eyes are really weak, they tear all the time when they are really tired and I blink really hard because they are always itchy.
  60. I don't really like gossips
  61. I HATE immature people
  62. I like smart and witty guys
  63. I like guys with pretty fingers, tall, and have broad shoulders and a really beautiful/kid-like smile
  64. I don't think I have accustomed to the term "Get married"
  65. I can never picture myself having kids, because I pretty much loathe the idea of having to take care of loud and rowdy 3-5 foot long humans.
  66. I like dark nail polish
  67. I have no motivation at all to do anything that I don't like
  68. I get really stressed and really bad mood if I'm force to it and I have to spend my time doing it
  69. my heart always pause a while if I hear Kyuhyun's voice, be it from my own speakers, from radio or face to face like in concert, it just paused for a while. (I don't know if anybody understands this)
  70. I respect Heechul a lot
  71. I love Kyuhyun's mind, everything he says means a lot
  72. I love Kyuhyun's brain as he absorb everything like he is a sponge
  73. I love Kyuhyun (Full Stop) *This fact is different from #17 if you understand what I mean)
  74. I cheat on Kyuhyun if Eunhyuk is being bullied, if Eunhyuk's dancing, if Eunhyuk is singing 좋은 사람 chorus with Heechul.
  75. I cheat on Kyuhyun if Henry is being all cute and awesome and playing violin and singing Baby
  76. I once cheat on Kyuhyun on March 20th 2010 because Zhoumi appeared with his mile long legs to sing Blue Tomorrow and looking all gorgeous
  77. I have a wish that is to have a voice like Taeyeon, so I sing to her songs all the time. but those songs are awesome songs, okay~
  78. I don't think I'll be able handle not listening to Kyuhyun, ever.
  79. I love sweet things
  80. I'm a hopeless romantic
  81. I hate cheesy stuff
  82. I love one piece pajamas because they are really comfortable. (Sungmin and Heechul aren't lying, js~)
  83. I've never been in a relationship, never got chased, I only somehow liked 3-4 people. my life is sad. lol
  84. I still think that rock concert is so much more awesome than any other concert =P
  85. I'm a huge fan of CNBlue and 2AM under all these Super Junior =)
  86. I stalk people in Twitter, blogs
  87. I love reading fanfics. but not Yaoi ones, they are weird. and I can't get myself to read rated ones, unless it is violent/killing instead of you know what....... they are just weird and I can't stand them.
  88. I hate bugs especially cockroaches, I hate lizards too
  89. I hate skirts
  90. I think tattoos are cool. I want to get a tattoo (might be getting one this year on my birthday)
  91. I love snow, though I never see real snow before. I want to see snow, ski on REAL mountain slopes, ice skating on REAL frozen lake
  92. I want to go Korea
  93. I think donating blood is awesome I do that twice every year, might make it three when I find a hospital that is easy to approach, or I just go straight to blood bank.
  94. When I switch on my PC and open chrome(assuming it's empty) the first thing I click is twitter. I'm a twitter addict. lol
  95. I'm pretty arrogant in real life
  96. I'll show that I don't like you if I don't like you. You don't need to second guess yourself if you think I don't like you. *Most of the time I only don't like one attitude, so if you don't go around flaunting that attitude that I don't like I'm fine with it. If it goes over the limit that I can stand, I'll tell you straight in the face. I've lost friends this way, but it's better this way that being all nice to them and go behind their backs. *btw, I've strengthen friendship this way too, mature people is loved*
  97. When dealing with a certain m-u-m-m-y, I can be REALLY childish and not talk for a few weeks
  98. I love my pillow
  99. I only have one soft toy that was given by my grandma, a pink rabbit called Barney
  100. My favourite childhood days are when I was 8 and with my second sister together with Duck Tales, Barney the Purple Dinosaur, microwaved eggs and cheese with the center not cooked for chili and tomato sauce. It was the best.
100 random facts~ lol~ I don't know if anyone would read this since it's so damn long and it's not worth reading (if you skipped Donghae's Pray For Michael post, I guess this is even useless to you then) But enjoy this, and if you did read this, go back to Pray For Michael post to read if you haven't already, that is shorter that this one, and so much more meaningful..... just saying.

***reread it, so many random Kyuhyun popping up***

1 comment: