Saturday, April 9, 2011

Awesome concert is awesome

I'm going to be a REAL hypocrite saying all this I'm going to say

This is what concert is all about
This concert of Hoobastank

Not about fan project
Not about how stand out you are as a fan
Not about you or them...

It's all about enjoying the performance

And this concert, I don't really care whether I've stood for 3 hours
Going through Yuna, The Azenders, Bunk Face and Wonder Girls which all of them are awesome btw
especially Bunk Face, awesome bunch of musician and that crackhead singer is awesome

Once Hoobastank came in with Out Of Control....
We really went out of control
Arms were raised, rock on sign up-ed, danced, jumped, sang along, screamed
Hoobastank you are awesome, I can't believe I saw you live just now..... you guys are fucking awesome
Dan....... you are still as cute as ever, and SOOO much good looking with your hair cut short. <3
Doug..... you too are still cute as ever. hhehehe~ go get married lo~
Chris.... He did change a little, can't pinpoint where because I can't recognise him at first. but still loved~ =)
They changed bassist, so I don't know who's that

concert like this is really a concert.
Now, can we get Yellowcard, Foo Fighters, 30 Seconds to Mars and Muse to Malaysia? =P
Yellowcard and Foo Fighters especially

No comments:

Post a Comment