Monday, November 29, 2010

그 목소리~~~ =)

The first time I heard his voice I knew that he'll do good in things like this
and it really shows
ah~~~~ =)
I mean DID YOU HEAR HIS VOICE IN THAT REHEARSAL!!!
That's A+ baritone over there.
My school choir needs half of Kyuhyun in all of them.
And my dad would love Kyuhyun if he comes out an album of KYUHYUN THE BARITONE. LMAO!!!!
trying to get my dad to love him too.




You are really busy aren't you, just please take care.
with The Three Musketeer Musical, SS3, Fansign Event, KRY Concert, SM The Ballad, random DJ stunt, Bobulbok MC and random shows on TV.

I pray that I won't read an article saying you are lying in a hospital somewhere in Seoul because of fatigue and overworked.
Everyone knows you'll sleep when you can despite the place, I mean you slept in lobby and in airport in public anyways, so if I really hear news that you fainted I'm so going to rage.

P/S: Still butthurt that I can't see him when I'm SUPPOSE to see him in his FREAKING MUSICAL!!!
But LOVES the attention the industry is giving him, loving even more the attention he receives from fans
but yet butthurt of SME filling his schedule like nobody's business
but still happy that this year is Kyuhyun's year~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment