Saturday, November 6, 2010

Long..... isn't it?

It has been far too long since I last updated, isn't it?
Well, I'm alive and well.
Just not very free to blog plus I've been staying in my school's hostel
Meaning I don't have a PC, can't blog.

Anyway, I've started gaming...... yet again. =_=
Diablo was fun, though I must say WoW is better.
But oh well, me boh lui, so stick to Diablo now~
*If Diablo 3 comes out I might................. let's not think about it yet*
*it'll be funny if here I say don't think about it yet and tomorrow it is released.*

ANYWAY~~~ I wanted to print screen me character but.......
sigh~~~ Tak blh pulak.
My PC, sigh~~~ Dah obsolete.

AN~~~~~YWAY~~~
I should go back to Playful Kiss...
Promised Kinki to be melted in the later episode~
watching that show, see HyunJoong memang pretty boy.
I always think how do they get girlfriends next time.....
I should think you know what I meant......
It must be pretty hard for them.

Go Episode 4!!!
I'm slow I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment