Friday, November 19, 2010

Coldplay

It is one of those moments again~
the moments where Kpop doesn't give that satisfactory feel that few of my favourite bands give~
Playing real music and having an awesome concert....

One of the most beautiful song ever... Loves in Japan~

And the song that got all eyes on Coldplay in the mainstream I think...
Viva La Vida~
Meng~ check this video~ at the end there my friend told me that's Ella. LOL!

And the song that I cried when I listened to it when I was emo back in High School..
Fix You --- (listen to the lyrics, it's awesome)

Last one... Yellow~~~
The one song that I was hooked to when I was mere 12/3/4 other than The Scientist...

I just need to post this~ The Scientist.. T_T cries a river.... Awesome lyrics~


Coldplay is just awesome I must say~~~ someone ask them to come to KL!!!!
oh well, can't hope much. I'll just go to their concert when I'm in Australia~

I'll be waiting for the fifth album..... diligently~~~ =)

P/S : I don't mean that CN Blue or FT Island or other bands in Korea don't play real music.
Please don't go apeshit over me. I just meant that Korean bands has still a long to go.
Plus in all the music show, I don't know it was them or the music show, they dubbed the music in TV. so yea~
But if you watch fancams, they are ACTUALLY playing them.

1 comment: