Thursday, November 18, 2010

Obviously Distracted

So Kyu was in Sukira on Wednesday this week....
And my friend is ending one of the best fanfic I've read this same week...
And I have 6 drawings due.... THIS VERY SAME WEEK..

Decided to stay at home and do everything, SO THAT I can get excess to Internet too.
School hostel line is a pain in the arse and I don't have a pc there.
But obviously I'm so distracted by all the old stuff that I've missed and the drawings forgotten

I did 3 in the span of 4 days....
While juggling Kyu's appearance(Kyu is one busy boy), catch up on my friend's ending fic, and watch shows.
=_=
Distracted.

I told myself - FINE you know what, Thursday I'm going to go to school, and do all my drawings there.
and 3 drawings done in around 6 hours. OTL

Obviously distracted at home

No comments:

Post a Comment