Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I'm a freaking nutcase

So I woke up early today at 6.30 prepared myself and drove all the way to my Uni....
reached around 7.40am...
Guess what I found out...
No classes...
Because it was lab class...
and first week = no lab classes...
Joy huh...

I wasted 2 hours driving two and fro from Subang to Nilai...
not forgetting petrol...
not forgetting toll fees...

I was in two states in less than two hours...
but after knowing I have no class...
I didn't think of going to KLIA/Putrajaya to have fun...
I didn't think of Cyberjaya/Serdang to visit friends...
All I did was being pissed off and drove back home...

And when I saw a flying plane in front of me....
I teared...

I'm going to be such a Donghae...
it's not funny....
I have who else to blame but me...

No comments:

Post a Comment