Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I'm not a U-Kiss fan

But this........


........is amazingly hilarious...
OMG.... laughing non stop....

I knew that like half of the group speaks perfect English....
but when I find videos of Alexander speak Cantonese...
It's AWESOME.....
because now in Korea there's so many artist who knows English... LOL!!!

By the way...
He really does know Cantonese... really fluent.... VERY Hongkish...
There are other videos but I like this video the best...

He said this in Malaysia's U-Kiss Fan meeting...
Alexander : yi dou yau yan sik gong gong dong wah mou ah...??
*crowd scream*
Alexander : wah... shu fuk sai... lei ji dou ngor yen jor gei loi... ciu siong gong yeh... dan hai gong ngum dou...
*members standing beside him clueless*
Alexander : I'm going crazy crazy... *while dancing*
*fans screaming and members : WOW... "
Alexander : Thank you... ah... ngor shu fuk sai lah... ngor gong yun la... okay... bye bye....
IN A VERY HONG KONGISH WAY... LOL...

ok.... me here... SIGN OUT~

No comments:

Post a Comment