Sunday, August 1, 2010

I'm going back tomorrow

going back to that pit of fire...
and to torture myself for another 17++ weeks...

What is this...??

Someone did ask me this question....
Have you ever thought that you are going to live your life like now when you were younger...
Funny enough...
The answer was yes... I did see myself studying Civil Engineering...
and my friend said "Ah... Your dream came true..."
I scoffed... And I'm not going to correct her...
I mean... what for...
It's not like everyone should know about my everything...

anyway...

You know how your mother brainwashes you when you were younger...
Sad to say, she did brainwash me quite well...
I'm not going to say that I'm not finding it cool that I'm studying in a male dominant course...
It's cool...
It's even cooler when you walk around campus holding a drafting bag when you are a female...
It's even COOLER when you get to roll your eyes over boys who are too precious... in a bad way...
and that you were the only girl in class and your teacher favours you...
It's even better when some of the boys don't even dare to talk to you...
*Don't mind me... I find it awesome when I'm able to scare people off (especially guys)....

But still...
a hell hole is still a hell hole...
and I'm walking in, in every tick of the clock...
I'm walking steadily in...
whether I'll come out miraculously alive...
The answer is always 2 weeks after my finals exam...

and before that day...
I'll be that quite girl in class...
who does all her assignments on time...
who sticks earphones into her ears most of the time...
who eats lunches alone...
who has a fetish towards the computer labs and the library because she just got nowhere to go...

야... 친구야... 휴일를 어디 가지?

No comments:

Post a Comment