Friday, July 30, 2010

Money is just like fire~~~

I am not supposed to laugh...
Neither do the people who read this that day should laugh....

But we bawled our eyes out because of laughing too much...
I had goosebumps and I couldn't even stand properly...
Everyone were tearing when they read it...

Photos in awesomely..................... low quality because this is no longer my old phone... T.T
my old phone maybe giving crap but it has the best phone camera.....

Essay Title : Money





I'm NOT bullshitting here...
Trust me...
I SELDOM SHIT PEOPLE...
This is written by a 15 year old boy going to sit for his PMR soon....
I don't know who this is...
But it was in my choir tutors file and she pulled it out to let us read...

Anyway... here are some VERY memorable quotes:-

What do you think of money?
Money, is only a word formed by five simple alphabets and SMALL IN SIZE. However, it .....(?)....... as big as can kill THOUSANDS OF WILDLIFE, (……)

-this whole sentence is just awesome-
Money is just like fire, when you use it in the right way, you will get benefit, when you use it in the wrong way, you end up in your life. (...........)

That's the two zoomed up picture said... =)
Have fun......... or not...
*chop my friend who called this the English version of 自杀。

No comments:

Post a Comment