Sunday, July 11, 2010

First Shopping Spree...

Came back to Subang on Sunday...
And went straight to shopping in KLCC and Times Square...
D=
It's my first shopping spree though...
Minus the converse items that I bought...


Converse Shoes
*awesome right...
RM125.90


A shirt from Converse...
RM150
*It's time to close your mouth now...


Socks from Converse
RM25

Other than Converse...
I used a total of RM 100 for other stuff...
D=

Well...
I got a bag...

RM50

2 strings for my "patah-already" necklace..
now tied properly...

RM6

a pair of shorts...

RM10

a belt...

RM10

And a cardigan..

RM25

This is pretty much my first time shopping like this...
As in buying what you see and like...
we were practically stopping by each shop....

Anyway...
I still have to gear myself for a splurge this year end with around RM1000...
I promised myself that that will be my reward for saving more now...

No comments:

Post a Comment