Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm not going to say...

I'm affected by the failure of this project...

Well.... What do you expect me to say in front of 20-30 pairs of eyes looking at you...
I do not crumble in front of people who I do not want to... well... crumble in front of...
I do not say I'm sad because what I've planned and all the time I've spend on it is wasted....

But...

I want to say...
I'm disappointed...
Not because this project is a fail...
But at the attitude that you all had...

I'm not trying to boast... (if you said I am... don't care)
I've learn that same song just one week after I've join...
together with my batch of friends...
That same song that you guys have been struggling for two weeks..
We learned it for just a week before our choir tutor came...
Did a little training for another week...
and audition us using that same song for National Competition....
And we were learning two songs side by side..

Tell me why again after two weeks...
You guys still don't know the notes to the song...
Let alone blending...
I didn't even expect much...
But what you put out today is downright disappointing...

I hope you guys would change your attitude...
Because with this attitude...
Forget about even the zon level of local competition...

No comments:

Post a Comment