Saturday, July 3, 2010

Loup Ob Eng

Went out with me SS Gang today... =D
You know this makes me miss them a whole lot...
After one after another failed get together... =(
But we made it all by just an afternoon...
When do we not??

Though this outing is more for a purpose than for just gathering...
*evil smiles because I know Keli won't be lurking here*
HI KELI~~~~~

Went to Cong's house first...
And discuss about what we should be doing...
At the end...
Like all SS Meeting goes...
We got distracted half way and talk about something else...
Laugh non stop and then realise that we should be back on track...
and concentrate again and then the whole routine repeat itself every maybe 10 minutes...

Went to get Sasa for lunch then...
Me was driver...
Then we ate at Big Tree Leg... 
Which I went that morning with family...
after a failed trip down to Menglembu...
SONE : ShinHwa : ELF 

Where are the other photos???
I guess it is at my friend's camera...
LOLs....
fetching Cong back to her house because she couldn't join in our parade "trip"...
*hehe... She will not know I put her picture here too...*

Got myself a Chocolate something something...
Forgotten the name because all I do is drink...
Got to say...
San Francisco do a better job on an Ice blended Chocolate then Starbucks do... 
That's the fact...
Fail Starbucks...

Well we got a good hell of a laugh during our little chit chat in Starbucks..
I just hope we didn't disturb the people there... =D

One laugh starter and another to make it epic~~~ =D
They are my bunch of happy pills...

*if only Keli was there too... =P*

No comments:

Post a Comment