Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sudden urge of buying is sudden

So... Went out today for the whole day...
Not my thing...
But buying something that is what I've been pinning...
So my thing...

ANYWAY...
Went to the Tou Fu Fa place in Ipoh...
It is so famous until their closing time........
is uncertain...
=D
bought of course tou fu fa...
and one Hak Bak...

and then JA JJANG~~~~~


The phone that I've been pinning... =D
LG GD580...
Or Lollipop.... =P



So I'm not a terror photographer...
Because I was in the car and my old phone camera wasn't up for the work...
Anyway...

I'm going to flaunt this Kyuhyun Phone~~~ =D

I MEAN....
This Aqua Blue Lollipop phone...

*cough*Kyuhyun*cough*

By the way...
My sis asked...
Whether the blue or the black is nice on this self made pencil case...


No comments:

Post a Comment