Thursday, July 29, 2010

Apparently he understands... =)

Call me a freak...
I don't really care...
Because he just came out with a solo...
It's not even out OUT yet...
an OST in a drama which I don't even watch...
With all the talking in the background...
all I hear is his voice...
comforting me.... =)

Like I said...
If he is still there...
Still singing...
I'm contented...
And life is still worth living... =)


credit : RaiBaka

don't mind me while I hug my pillow, repeat this song and cry..... =')

P/S : The song is not released fully, no one is comfirmed it is Kyuhyun, there's no news, no announcement about him singing yet another OST by himself, no nothing... Nobody even knows the name to that song... *maybe except the song writers and the people who work with this song and Kyuhyun himself*
but you can NEVER deny that this is his voice...

No comments:

Post a Comment