Thursday, July 29, 2010

Guilt is gone...

So yesterday I plucked up my courage...
And told dad I'm following them out...
*okay... It was just my dad... whatever*
And I did come out...
I was walking around the meeting room and saw this BIG pile of Piling records...
and files that are not suppose to be on the table...
yesterday's incoming that is still on the photocopier...
and when asked the clerk, doesn't know what's that....

And then I thought...
Is this company REALLY running down the drain...
Is this clerk... REALLY THAT NO USE....
I had the urge to scold her...
Yeah... me an indolence child trying to teach a much older person a lesson...
Ha Ha Ha Ha... It's laughable... 
*she's new... but probation period is OVER, sister... You should know projects at the back of your hand...*

But I can swear that when I was here working in that PARTICULAR office...
I don't like the manager, I HATE the job even more..
But, I make sure that I know what I am doing...
I never let Piling records lying everywhere...
I never let files to be on the table after use...
BETTER YET....
I never let IOD gets mixed up...

Because doing it once is enough...
Why do it wrong and let the manager scold and you have to do it again...
It's not like if you don't know how...
the manager say : aww... it's okay... I'll do it...

So I got to mom's place and said...
Mom, how is the IOD??
And I sat down for 20 minutes to check...
ah ha...
Guilt is gone...
Mom's happy....
IOD??? --- unfinished but it couldn't be helped...
The clerk screwed it up...

GOSH..... I did so many new and easier way for clerk's work while I was here...
Ah....All down the drain...

Whatever man..... Don't know don't care...

I had a great time shopping, choir-ing, and I'm guilt free.....
=)
The best part is...
I get to see Meng and Cong today.....
Tell me why the world isn't great..... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment