Thursday, July 22, 2010

Contrast of the two nights...

What did I post last night??
D=
The horror...

Gosh... people shouldn't let me go near these outlets when I'm emo...
But make me stay when I'm totally like this...
=D

Because tonight I'm like this =D
WHY???

Let's just say SJ-World is back with its founder in tact...
WITH ALL THE STAFFS...
okay. a few of them...
ON THE FAIL BOAT OF SHAME...
and those on that particular boat is so active on twitter my stomach hurts from laughing...
And my timeline...
Let's leave the timeline alone shall we...
And our founder is a Banderas...
I'm "his" Senorita...
LOL...
GOSH.... I wish I could screencap or copy paste all the havoc here...
But hovoc twitter conversation is TOO havoc...

우유빛깔조GAIA♥


                              @purplehill89 I am Banderas

 via TweetDeck in reply to purplehill89


Ji San Lau

@pastakyu I'm your senorita~~~~ *dies*


I've got to save this down though...
Making me laugh like mad...

ANYWAY...
There's also a certain someone on a roll...
my sis...
She's on MALAY SONGS night...
and started to tweet things about the song Kau Ilhamku....
and then gotten so into it..
I tweet Innuendo's Belaian Jiwa...
Crazy enough...
I was replaying those two songs...
and then my sis asked me about Sejahtera Malaysia that we "sang" in the car...
LOL...
THAT....
lead to all my old choir videos on youtube...
Gau Gau la...
timeline die again...
and then gau gau lagi...
She go tweet one CHRISTIAN SONG.....
OKAY...
after that she tweet one English rock song...
OKAY~~~~~
So what happened to our Malay Song night...??

Ji San Lau purplehill89 - brownLau Ji Teeng PurpleTeeng - blue


@purplehill89 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_octNG7-pU why baltimore like tak ada energy.. there was once... PERFECTO !!
my sister @PurpleTeeng from Malay songs to patriotic to my old choir songs to Christian song then rock. Please ask her what is she thinking.

I will only put tweets of people's fail.. I'm evil like that...

HAHAHA!!!!!
This is like the =D night in twitter day~~~~~ =)
and I shall sleep like =D that

P/S : my sis wants to join Gaia on the Banderas boat... Perfecto... LOL...

30 day SuJu Challenge totally abandon D=

Havoc...  can't fathom the day when all SS is in Twitter....
MORE HAVOC!!!

OKAY~~~~ SLEEP TIME... =D
Choir tomorrow~~ more =)

No comments:

Post a Comment