Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Song that got me thinking...

credit : TheAsianMission


There's subtitles in the video...
Read them while listening to it... =)

credit : iminasianow

Some points to bear in mind when watching this:
1. These lyrics were written by ear by a Korean fan.. the words are not "Be" backwards letter for letter.
2. Most Korean Epik High fans think the lyrics written to this are too "forced" over rough meaningless sounds, and so do I, for the most part.
3. The only part that's even certain is "Mean to say" backwards is 예수님- Lord Jesus.. the rest is just what people think they hear.. some people think the part after that says 어디있나요?, or 어디있어요?, or 이리 오세요 (where are you?, where are you?, come here) The truth is I don't think all Koreans even hear the same thing on that one part. The fan who wrote this thought it said 예수님 날 맞으시고있나요?.. a strange expression (this version is full of strange expressions)
4. Backmasking has been done on practically any kind of song (like kids show themes and christian songs) and scary messages have come out.. I really don't believe the majority of backmasking is intentional hidden messages


Because of its inaccuracy, disputabilty and the controversy, I don't even want to include this on my normal account. Though I don't think the whole song backwards is a whole other intentional message, I think there could be a few messages in the backmasking that are possibly intentional..



Translation and Subs - The Asian Mission


I am who I am......

No comments:

Post a Comment