Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I shouldn't be emo at this time of the night

Because when I do...
This happen :-


I realised I do things to the extreme. I have five piercings on my ears. the other extra three was pierced one at a time on the same day.


and it wasn't planned. I was just walking by a shop that do piercings. I just dropped by and said I want 1 on my left and 2 on my right.


and then *tak tak tak* three extra piercings. and on that same night, I drank beer with friends. What teenage life was that. I was only 17.


people do silly things when they were young. LOL. but I never regret my piercings. I love them. want extra few more. =P


though not so much other people like them.I remember the receptionist at the front desk sarcastically said "nice accessoris-ed ears I have"


maybe I should add one more on my left and another on my right... or another one at the very top...


does piercing through the bone hurt??


oh wait... I have to donate my blood first before I can do all these... my blood is due... LOL..


does the tweets sound a little suicidal without my knowing. LOL. shdn't try to put holes through my body or plan when I want my blood drawn.


or I shall keep these things to myself...


wait till I donated my blood first. RT @PurpleTeeng: @purplehill89 wat ?? I wanna pierce my nose... and get tattoo also.. =P


@PurpleTeeng tattoo... I want a tattoo...


because more suggestion on how I should "decorate" my shell. *tattoo just popped up blame my sis* I should go sleep now. no cheering up T.T


though before I do those piercing/tattoo. I should at least donate my blood first. wish I brought back my Blood Transfusion book back now.


to people who are reading my tweets now... please understand it's 2.30am now...you can't expect a leveled head me at this hour...


~~~~~


Yup that's what I was tweeting...
LOL... draw every last drip of my blood...
I don't care anymore...


P/S: It's 3am now... do not judge my writings...

No comments:

Post a Comment