Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My supposed Study Week...

is spent like I'm on holiday...
Thought this is not the first..
But spending it like a holiday IN FRONT of your parents ain't a good thing...

I'm still thinking whether to go out yum cha later or just stay at home...
Flaunting it at my parents face that I'm going out tonight...
And on wednesday...
AND on Thursday on my SUPPOSED Study Week is not going to be recorded down well...

Though I don't really much care...
But who likes to fight with anybody anyway...
I don't need to shout at my parents face that I did study...
when all I did was really reading story books and fanfics...
and news on Kpop mainly SJ...
and staring and ogling over Kyuhyun...

So no...
I don't need to flaunt it in their face...
And I still need my salary...
*unintelligent words pouring out endlessly*

No comments:

Post a Comment