Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Earthlings should think

LOL
The title has got nothing to do with this post
Just one sentence that I want to say
LOL...

Anyway... Got my posters up...


*the Linkin Park poster Jin gave when we were in Form4 is still here...
though it's like ham choi like that now...

On my wall... They appear in harmony..
There's no fan war...
No "who fill the stadium" in concerts...
They are me idols...
=)
*I need 2AM and EPIK HIGH and YELLOWCARD and FOO FIGHTERS to be on me wall!!!

Anyway...
I stuck this on too...
To keep me in check when I'll graduate...


Next sem : Fluid Mechanics 1, Soil Mechanic, Advanced in Engineering Graphics and Design, Surveying 1
D=
 Fluid + Soil + Surveying = ONE WHOLE LOAD OF LAB REPORTS...
*Kill me!!!!*

Oh did I say this too...
When I came back from my Uni today...
Me parking space was blocked by...............


a Toyota Unser...
This is the second time...
but I was lucky both time that there was no car beside me parking space....
So I can still slide in...
But I shudder to think that if there's a third time...
I wouldn't be that lucky...
So I wrote a note...


*convenience --- fail English on paper...

Now I hope that my car is still in one piece...
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment