Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm grateful




Even though we are miles apart, and I don't think you even know me...
But you were there, to catch me when I fall... (or I make you there, don't care how you put it)... =D

I'm forever grateful to God...
For giving you another chance, to live a "second live", even when it was so helpless...
Yours and Eunhyuk's prayers were heard...

I'm forever grateful to Eunhyuk...
For finding you in the dark highway away from the rumbles of the van (he was thrown out of the van)...
and stayed and prayed together with you...

I'm forever grateful to your father...
For persevering your dream by saying "no" when the doctors said to operate you through your throat to save you (4 broken ribs were broken and piercing his lungs)...
Even though your father was against your dream... He protected your dream...

I'm forever grateful to Dr. Wang Youngpil, a chinese doctor...
For saving you... For protecting your vocal cords...
For doing what he can for this kid, his dream and his will...
Even when most of the doctors thought that even surgery won't save your life..

and....

I'm forever grateful to you...
For fighting and having such great will to live, even when every doctor who saw you in Korea said that you are going to die... that you only have 20% of living even after surgery...
Thank you for wanting to stay alive....

If I get to meet you...
I'm going to hug you and say...
Thank you for being alive...
And you mean so much to me... =)



As long you are happy...
As long you are healthy...
As long you are doing what you love best and still striving hard on your life...

I, too, will strive for mine...

*Even though it's hard... Thank you for sharing your story in Kang Shim Jang...

No comments:

Post a Comment