Monday, August 2, 2010

Taking an extra subject...

is going to kill me...
But people around me seems to love me so much they don't want me killed...
LOL...
Here's a little scene replay...


On the phone with almighty...

Me : Mee... Can I take one extra subject?
Almighty : Why not....
Me : Then I apply ge la?? I need you to write a letter for me to support me oh...
Almighty : You write for me I'll sign...
Me : Oh...
Almighty : Why do you want to take one extra subject?
Me : hmmmm... Because I want to get out of this course as fast as I can??
Almight : ..........................
Me : I'll go talk to HOP first....
Almighty : umm...
Me : Bye.
Almighty hangs up.....

So I got the (another pink) appeal form for the (one) extra credit hour...
filled it and went to see my HOP...
Who recognised me as the mentor who her mentees never came to find her...
Great start?? Not...

HOP : You want to take an extra subject?
Me : Yea
HOP : Why?
Me : I want to finish this one course earlier by a sem... I've checked and we are going to go for an extra semester... Because of Inti's ever changing systems, students from May intakes (my intake) needs one extra semester to finish everything...
HOP : hmmm..... *flips her file* You are??
Me : Lau Ji San DCE (says ID number)
HOP : Oh... you are the girl that I called...
ME : hehehe... Yeah...
HOP : so how are the mentees?? Did they call you?
Me : oh... *awkward laugh* No... They didn't...
HOP : Ah... You didn't check the mentees list?
Me : Oh... The one in CCC? ah... no...
HOP : *looks at me with weird eyes*
Me : ......*smile*.......
HOP : You got a B- in your last semester... and you have another B- in the Jan session... Can you cope with an extra subject this sem?
Me : I... wouldn't know if I never tried? *smiles*
HOP : are you a last semester student? *flips the enrolment book*
Me : No...
HOP : You have 3 more semester... you can take MPW on your next semester when you have subjects with lesser credit hours then it'll won't be a strain for you...
Me : ah..... *tries to explain the extra semester that we have to take again..... in vain....*
HOP : You take this MPW subject next sem yea...
Me : *smiles* okay..... *smiles* Thank you...
Left dejected...

FYI to HOP...
all I am hoping is to graduate asap...
Getting A's is not my priority...
I need to graduate soon then maybe I don't even need to face Engineering EVER...
And delaying an extra semester means I need to graduate late...
I'm still just a Diploma student, HOP...
And I'm old...

No comments:

Post a Comment