Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's been long since I set my feet here

Many things happened over the weekend and yesterday and today...

Sunday - Two Korean friends came over to our place.
Monday - woke up at freaking 4.30 am to fetch one of the Korean friend to LCCT. class got canceled when I was in Uni waiting for class when I should have slept. went to Putrajaya, sent the last Korean friend to KLIA after dinner.

Will write an entry on them =)

But I must say... Why am I in Comp lab at this hour..???
Because the SUPPOSED Surveying lab was canceled.
And I slept like 1am last night woke up at 6am.
and I've been sleep deprived SINCE Sunday.
and I only have a class at 2 if this lab is canceled.
So please just kill me now to put me away from this sleep deprived agony.
Because everytime I walk around school I felt like collapsing.
LOL!!!

And one thing though.
I don't feel like sleeping in Library.
I felt like just online here in my zombie state until lunch then class at 2...

I JUST NEED A BED AND MY PILLOW!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment