Sunday, August 22, 2010

A LOL-able encounter with Almighty

This is what I wrote yesterday night...
well, it's SMTown last night....
I mean if you DID see all the picture of Kyuhyun....
You would want him too, no??

*He looked FLAWLESS in the presscon*
You get what I mean now??????????

So my dearest Almighty called and asked me whether I have a boyfriend..

WELL, THIS IS NOT A FIRST.

Me: Hello?
Almighty: What you wrote this time?
Me: Wrote what?
Almighty: On facebook.
Me: What did I write?
Almighty: You wrote it to Yi Ka Che?

*I think the HIM she meant was God*

Me: I didn't write anything to Yi Ka Che in facebook.
Almighty: Then why did it appear in my wall?
Me: ERM... because I wrote something on MY wall and we are friends on facebook so you can see it.
Almighty: Who are you writing it to?
Me: WRITE WHAT EXACTLY? and I didn't write anything to anyone.

*LMAO, she doesn't/NEVER go to the point. EVER*

Almighty: Your status ah........
Me: *speechless* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.....
Almighty: Is there a boy chasing after you?
Me: No. No one is chasing after me. I'm here in my room. *trying to be a smart aleck*
Almighty: Do you like anyone? Do you have a boyfriend? You must tell these to me.
Me: I don't have a boyfriend, Mxx. I already have a husband,
Almighty: You must tell me if you like a boy or there are people liking you.
Me: ......................... I don't like anybody and I don't think anybody is liking me either.
Almighty: Then who are you talking about?
Me: My husband la. I told you about him before one gah.
Almighty: The artist ah..?? Aiyah, I say cannot like this one ma.
Me: *sweat gao gao* But I'm talking about him now ah. So what to do?
Almighty: Next time must tell me geh.... If not then I don't talk to you.
Me: *sweat more* =.= ah... then we don't talk la. I'm fine with it.
Almighty: then the next status what is it about? *Recite Status 2*


Me: You want me to tell you everything?
Almighty: Tell me la, then we can be friends ma.
Me: *scoff* That's what it is. Don't think so much about what I wrote and read it. It is that. No need to read between the lines.

*other info omitted, if not you'll think I'm an indolence child, when I actually am.*

Almighty: Okay la, tell me next time ah. got boy or not. 
Me: *roll eyes* *kinda pissed*
Almighty: Bye.
Me: Yeah. Bye.

It was a smart move to ignore Facebook all this while, since my life is Twitter instead of Facebook now.
But because I thought I've ignore Facebook for far too long.
And all my friends are there, thought I want to tell them I'm still alive.
So I just wrote that two status.

And that's the time that she feel like being funny.
and the thing is, it's never funny.

No.
Okay fine, here's to avoiding Facebook forever.
Friends, you know where to fine me.
Just know that Facebook is not the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment