Monday, September 27, 2010

Heechul

"Few days ago, Super Junior members went on a vacation. We played football together, and we enjoyed ourselves very much. In the end, Leeteuk's team lost, so his team members were being pushed into the water by us, it was really fun! (laugh) What I want to say is...I really don't want us to separate, and I hope that we can always be together like now. Manager hyung said the way I expressed my feelings was so touching and doesn't look like me, so I replied "because I still want to play football with the members."

Source: SBS Power FM [Kim Heechul's Youngstreet]

Translated by: lovecraze@SJ-World.net

Please take out with full credit



His love is so evident, it's undeniable. *tears*


나의 귀염둥이 동그리동동 신동의 생일입니다. 많은 분들이 축하해주셨으면 좋겠어요^-^ 생일빵을 내가 날릴테니까 여러분들은 축하만 푸짐하게 해주심됨ㅋㅋ 생일 축하한다 신동아~ 갖고 싶은 거 있음 가격이랑 다 말해~ 진지하게 들어줄게♡


His wishes to Shindong on his birthday(today) Taken out of Heechul's Twitter.


희철 오빠~~ 사랑해요~ 오빠 진자 친절해요~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment