Tuesday, September 7, 2010

People just don't understand, do they?

I don't really want to rage all that much...

But really
If you don't like one thing, don't hate it.
Instead just ignore it.
Do your heart some good, do the world some peace.

Ten and thousands of people in this world doesn't appreciate your POV,
so just suck it up and deal with it.

You are just a mere person in this world, dear,
I am too, I can't do much to knock some sense into you.
But the person up there, do not exactly tolerate people who gives hatred to people who don't deserve it.
and come to think of it, no one deserves hatred.
sadly to say, even you.

It's fine you pissed me off, it's fine you pissed other thousands of people.
But I won't say that you are too lucky in the books of the person up there.

God bless, darling earthling.

P/S: if you are too much of a coward to begin with, you such just shut it at the beginning, happy hiding in the internet world, my friend. Guess even in the cyber world you can't keep a mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment