Sunday, September 26, 2010

I'm now a Beginner 2 Korean Student =)

So the other day I said I was attending Korean classes... =)
YAY~~~ *clap hands*
As we were progressing through the Beginner 1 class...
I can't really concentrate....
Thing is I've learned what the sonsaengnim is teaching...
SO~~~~ I asked for skipping a grade =D

Supposedly I have to take a test before going on to Beginner 2...
Written and Oral....
But I think Kang Sonsaengnim talked to my new teacher and she just let me pass like that....
(They were talking in FAST KOREAN for me to catch plus I don't even know that much of Korean)
She said "Try one of my class, then we'll see"
Well, after the class, she told me to continue...
I asked for the Test, she said it's okay~ =D
*And she was talking to me in FULL KOREAN T-T (or was her English too accented??)
have to do a lot of guessing, before going "Ne. Gamsahamida."
and all the "Aniyo" come about when I thanked

But now...
My homework is MORE than the homework in Beginner 1...
And the thing that I have to study..... D=
Three things: Informal polite, formal polite and Informal.
Here is where all the -YO comes in... LMAO!!!
and sentence structure with -ee -ga -ehyo -ahyo.... T-T One confusing bunch!

Skipping a grade I have to study back what is the former stuff taught in Beginner 1...
Really.... It's a lot... T-T
But I'm happy to skip a grade, at least I get to finish faster and I can pay one course less =)
That's IF I don't fail it... LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment