Monday, September 13, 2010

How are JYJ fans not Cassie?

Sometimes when I see JYJ's upcoming stuff, and I see HoMin's *non-existing* upcoming stuff, I always thought why are HoMin not breaking the ties with SM already?  Even IF there is conflict between JYJ and HoMin, and you guys MIGHT not be together ever, doesn't the lack of activities under SM tells you to get your butt off SM??

JYJ didn't change company either, they just STAYED at their Japan record label, and there are ample of things to do.

HoMin should have left SM and stayed at Avex/Rhythm Zone too. Maybe then they have things to promote as THSK or just HoMin (if they do have conflicts, IF).

SM had proved themselves over and over again that when conflict and dispute and disbandments comes in, your group is "bye bye".  I feel sad for HoMin at the same time a little angry, but I don't know what is the reason for them not leaving SM, so I can't say much either.

Only don't tell me it's about friends, Hyuk Jae and Junsu still talk to each other, BoA and Jaejoong are still friends. That should mean something about different company, in different countries in this case, doesn't mean the end of friendship.

P/S: I'm not going apeshit about people supporting only JYJ or HoMin, or whether they are still friends or not. I'm just saying this as a career for them. In entertainment business, when you don't have a list of things to do = you have no money coming in = you are slowly disappearing into nobody in the business.

Cassies can't blame Cassies for not supporting HoMin, because SM is not doing anything for Cassies to support them. There's really nothing. SMTown is not one. I hope you guys get me.

P/P/S: This maybe a SM scam for Cassies going against each other. *smell SM dirt*

No comments:

Post a Comment