Monday, September 6, 2010

A note to you

All I'm saying is if you can't do it all, stop some of them, ignore the people who are going to laugh at you or call you names, ignore those people who are going to scoff at you and call you a liar even if you explained it all.

I stopped reading and writing fics even though I love reading them, love thinking up pretty plots for stories, but I stopped because I can't cope with the work I'm being shoved to in Uni. Heck, I even stop going to SJW for almost a month, only visit it once in a while when I have time or to read some breaking news. And just so you know I use to spend my time in SJW when I'm online, read EVERY single news and translated stuff.

Stop telling me how I need to help because you have not enough hands to handle the work. Think why do they leave after a little more than 3 months. Think about it, it's not because they're stupid or can't handle the workload, it's because you weren't there to guide them through their probation period. Not all of them has a "want to learn" attitude, neither are everyone of them a fast learner, and I don't blame them. You were supposed to be there, helping and instilling that in them. Yes, it was good riddance if their attitude don't change after the teaching and all, but if you never tried to helped them change it then it is just utterly wrong. 

You are such a hypocrite. You used to scold him because of that mushroom farm he had in Cameron Highlands. It was taking his mind off his original work, you said. You asked him to stop, asked him to stop neglecting his original work, because no one is there to pick up where he left off. But look at you now, who is going to pick up where you left off now? Oh, apparently on your mind that would be me.

Hell.... No.

I don't care if that brings all of us benefits, I don't care if that is our only future to every thing money wise, if you start neglecting the job you first started and the job that he needed you to do awesome in the most, what is there in that thing that you so amazingly trying to show to everyone else who cared? 

You said that the place holds our future, that me, behaving this way is driving it into the ground. Yeah, I'm sorry that I have to study and leave that job alone last year and me not helping every semester break when I'm in Ipoh. I'm sorry that I don't feel like teaching someone older than me the things that you were supposed to teach. I'm sorry.... that making money is more important than every other thing.

Don't expect me to wake up one day and run to you and say "You know what, I'll help you because you asked me to." No, I'll only help because sometimes, I know, he needed someone to help in his ground floor part of the company, and I know, if it isn't you, then that person has got to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment