Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ok Go

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WATCH ALL FOUR VIDEOS, I STRONGLY MUST ASK YOU TO WATCH THE THIRD VIDEO, THIS TOO SHALL PASS. AND PLEASE ENJOY THE AWESOMENESS OF IT. IT TOOK SEVERAL MONTHS TO ASSEMBLE THEM, AND THEY HAVE REASSEMBLED THEM AGAIN WHEN IT FAILED 85 TRIES AND ONLY 3 COMPLETED ITS COURSE AND OF COURSE ONE VIDEO USED IN THE VIDEO =)
Enjoy the videos as much as they put the effort in it =)


Ok Go came to me when I was in High School
As a High School student
Normally things have to be REALLY complicated to attract rebellious teenagers
but this two simple music videos and awesome Music caught my eye and ears

Ok Go - A Million Ways To Be Cruel

Ok Go - Here It Goes Again

So I am here now
Thinking of Ok Go again
*I do this sometimes thinking about the old rock version of me*
And I happily find them didn't change and still into those crazy simple one take video
Only this time it's AWESOME-R and not so SIMPLE-R
*I just like the R R sound*

Ok Go - This Too Shall Pass (You might have seen me blog two lines from here before)

This is like the most awesome-st video ever. Thanks to Damian(Ok Go) for the idea and ONE WHOLE BUNCH OF ENGINEERS to make this happen. Check out Syyn Labs They have awesome stuff there too.

Ok Go - End Love

High budget video with awesome lights and cool clothes isn't in now, darlings....
Look at this type of music videos

This
Is
Creativity
=)
With nice songs to boot too~~~~

P/S: They are an indie band in US. Their lives are pretty much the same as any other band. And their Get Over It video is pretty much like any band video. They are not just a group of singers.
There are a lot more videos than this four...... If you want to you can check them out in Youtube. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment