Friday, June 25, 2010

Because today is not a very happy day for me

I have no inspiration what so ever...
I have no desire to do anything...
My energy was sucked cleaned...
I repeat one happy song...
Sang in real music...
and Kyuhyun's in it...
But still...
I'm not happy...
Because it doesn't change things...


credit : princekyu

This is what happens when you screwed up a paper with a fucking stupid mistake...
This is what happens when you see Kyuhyun coming back but his eyes told you that he's tired...
This is what happens when allkpop fuck Super Junior by posting the leaked upcoming new song...
This is what happens when you see Heechul being pissed(maybe because someone leaked their new song)
This is what happen when you said to have a healthy lifestyle but you continue failing at it...
This is what happen when you feel you're useless...

This is what happen when you couldn't find a thing to cheer you up...

I should be in gym now...

Fuck you allkpop... I don't even know why you are still here after what you did to Epik High and Super Junior and Soshified and many other fandoms and KPop artist and celebrities...
Like what Tablo said deleting that page doesn't change things, you should grow a conscience instead...
But this is allkpop we're talking about... Conscience is what they don't have...
and sadly will never ever have...

No comments:

Post a Comment